Deadline : March 31, 2021
Apply for the 2021 University College Dublin Global Excellence Scholarships to study in Ireland, Each year, UCD selects several applicants for the Global Excellence Scholarship dedicated to students from non-EU countries who undertake their UCD programme in the coming academic year. The main aim of the Global Excellence Scholarships is to attract excellent passionate students to UCD programmes and also, to encourage early application.
The University College Dublin Global Excellence scholarships are awarded on academic merit combined with a rigorous review of their scholarship application. As an applicant, you must apply and secure a conditional or unconditional offer for your degree programme of choice.
The Global Excellence Scholarship grant will go toward the tuition fees for your degree programme if selected. Please note that this programme is only open to prospective new students from non EU countries, planning to join the university University College Dublin in Ireland.
- The university offers a limited number of scholarships to excellent outstanding students entering eligible UCD programmes.
- If successful, you will b awarded either a 100% scholarship grant covering full tuition or a 50% tuition fee scholarship.
- You must be national of a country outside the EU/EEA/ Swiss Confederation at the time of application.
- Applicants must be classified as self-funding tuition fee paying students in order to qualify.
- You must be applying for an undergraduate and graduate taught programmes at the University of Dublin in Ireland
- Please note that all Clinical Programmes are ineligible for the Global Excellence Scholarship programme. (Please see full list here for all eligible courses)
- You must have applied and secured an unconditional or conditional offer for the degree programme of your choice
- Applicants cannot ne recipients of any other tuition fee scholarship, parallel wit the Global Excellence Scholarship programme
You must submit your application online. Applicants will have to visit the application page, create their profile and accounts and thereafter, correctly and fully complete their application forms. You will also be required to submit several support documents. Please pay attention to the following check lists
- You must submit your application before the Call for Applications deadline
- Make sure that you meet the country and course eligibility criteria as outlined
- You must have applied and received a status of an ‘Offer’, ‘Conditional Offer’, ‘Accept’ or ‘Conditional Accept’ if you are to be considered
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here