Deadline : April 30, 2020 .
Apply for the University of Bologna Scholarship Study Grants for International Students 2020. The University of Bologna is one of the best outstanding institution in Italy. Students have a chance to choose from over 200 degree programmes, including 71 international programmes and 47 delivered in the English language. And after graduation? There are lots of opportunities to specialize and come into contact with the world of work.
In order to encourage international students to enroll in its degree programmes, the University of Bologna is calling for applications for for Unibo Action 1&2 - SAT (for students who are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme) and Unibo Action 1&2 - GRE (for students who are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme)
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
For this program, the University of Bologna offers to deserving international students who wish to register for First Cycle, Second Cycle or Single Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna for A.Y. 2020/21:
- Study grants of €11,000 gross (Unibo Action 2);
- Tuition fee waivers (Unibo Action 1).
- The study grants and the tuition fee waivers are assigned on the basis of SAT and GRE, for one academic year.
To be eligible, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicants should be less than 30 years old upon the deadline of the call for application.
- you are in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to your chosen degree programme, issued by an Institution outside of the Italian education system. Students holding a diploma issued by an Italian school established outside Italy can apply as well;
You have taken or will take one of the following tests by the application deadline:
- If you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme, the SAT test;
- If you are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme, the GRE test.
Please Note: The SAT and GRE are aptitude and skills assessment tests which can be taken in authorised centres in several countries around the world. The tests are in English. You must register for the tests on the websites of managing institutions.
To apply, you must follow the steps described below:
- You will have to register on application link if not already in possession of a Unibo username and password (institutional credentials).
- Connect to studenti.unibo.it, access the Register section, and register;
- Fill in all the mandatory fields (foreign students not in possession of an Italian tax code number should go to the “International students registration” section) and follow the instructions to create a Unibo username and password. Important! The personal details of individuals registering on the site must correspond exactly to those indicated on their passport or identity card;
- Following the first access, the PUK code must be replaced with a personal password. It is important to store your Unibo username and password somewhere safe that you will have access to over the long term, as they will be required every time you access your profile
- A copy of their currently valid passport. EU citizens can attach copy of their identity document;
- A copy of their unofficial SAT or GRE test score report.
- A certificate confirming the qualifications required for admission to the chosen degree programme
To apply Click here