Deadline : January 15, 2021
Apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship at the University of Debrecen in Hungary. The Stipendium Hungaricum program is a governmental scholarship program that offers scholarships and study opportunities to international applicants from selected countries .Usually, these are required to have a valid bilateral educational cooperation plan signed by the Hungarian Ministry of Human Resources and the relevant ministry of the specific country responsible for education.
Applicants can apply for the scholarships in order to attend studies in Hungarian state universities or state colleges indifferent scientific fields determined in the bilateral educational cooperation plans. Programs include full BA/BSc, MA/MSc and PhD studies in Hungarian state accredited higher education institutions.The scholarships are awarded by the Hungarian Minister responsible for education based on the nomination of the Tempus Public Foundation.
As an applicant, you will have to apply for the scholarship and choose the university and program of your choice. The University of Debrecen is a government supported public research university, one of the bet Universities in Hungary. Located in a natural forest area that is under international environmental protection, the university offers internationally competitive degrees widely recognized all around the world
If awarded the scholarship, the Hungarian government will provide the Stipendium Hungaricum full scholarship including the following benefits:
- Free tuition for the entire duration of studies for your selected program.
- You will revive a Monthly grant available for students of Bachelor, Master or PhD program.
- Applicants will receive a monthly contribution to accommodation
- Free medical insurance for the entire duration of a BSc, MSc or PhD program.
In order to apply for the program, you will need to fulfill the following application requirements
- Applicants must be applying for programs from one of the following fields
- Health Sciences
- and Sciences
- you must be a citizen of a country which has a valid bilateral educational cooperation plan signed by the Hungarian Ministry of Human Resources your country
- You must be applying to undertake a Bachelors, Masters or PhD program at the University of Debrecen
- You must be ready to apply for your desired program and fulfill all the admission requirements set by the university
Please note that the application process starts in November and ends o January 15 2021. You will be required to submit supporting documents along with your application form
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here