Deadline : February 1, 2023
Applications for the Danish Government Scholarship at the University of Southern Denmark for September 2023 intake are now open for International Students. Twice each year, the University of Southern Denmark offers several Danish Government Scholarships to eligible excellent prospective applicants applying to study for an eligible master’s degree program at the University.
Applicants for the scholarships are usually students from non EU/EEA countries who demonstrate exceptional performance and wish to apply for a Master’s degree program at SDU in Denmark. Selections usually take place twice a year, for the September entry as well as for the March entry.
The Danish Government Scholarship program is supported by the Danish Ministry of Higher Education and Science, awarded to certain applicants in recognition of the important investment that oversea students make during their education. The scholarships are dedicated to the best qualified of the eligible applicants, applying for a Master’s degree program. Eligible applicants must be applying for one of the following degree programs if they are to be considered for the scholarship
- Be applying for MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics OR
- MSc in Engineering – Electronics (Sønderborg Campus)
Selected applicants for the scholarship will receive the following benefits
- You will receive a full tuition fee waiver for the whole length of your program
- Recipients will also receive a grant worth DKK 3000 per month before taxes, to help cover their living costs.
- Remember, graduates from the above mentioned faculties have a first Job guarantee upon completion of their studies, therefore, don’t hesitate to apply for this once in a life time opportunity.
- Applicants must be Citizens and nationals of non EU/EEA countries and must be eligible to pay tuition fees
- you must posses a Bachelor’s degree, professional Bachelor’s degree or another degree equivalent for the same level
- Applicants will have to have to prove your sufficient level of proficiency in English or Danish since the degree programs are offered in English
Applicants applying for Master programme in Mechatronics must posses a relevant Bachelor’s degree and must have obtained the following qualifications
- Applicants for Cyber Physical Systems
- Thermodynamics 5 ECTS
- Mechanical design, statics, dynamics and 3D CAD worth 10 ECTS
- Digital Design and micro controllers including project work worth 5 ECTS
- Embedded programming including project work worth 5 ECTS
- Analog/Digital Electronics worth 5 ECTS
- Applicants for Embedded Systems
- Mechanical design, statics, dynamics and 3D CAD worth 5 ECTS
- Digital Design and micro controllers including project work worth 10 ECTS
- Embedded programming including project work worth 10 ECTS
- Analog/Digital Electronics worth 5 ECTS
Applicants applying for Master programme in Electronics must posses a relevant Bachelor’s degree and must have achieved the following qualifications
- Mathematics 15 ECTS
- Electronics – analogue and digital worth 40 ECTS
- Signal processing and control 10 worth ECTS
- Programming and simulation tools worth 10 ECTS
The application for students from outside the EU who are eligible to pay tuition fees and wish to enroll in September 2023 IS NOW OPEN. You must submit application b the deadline of February 1, 2023.
Applicants must submit their applications online for one of the eligible programs using the online application platform provided. Please click here to see a detailed guide on how to submit your application. During the application, you will have to specify that you wish to be considered for the scholarship
You should remember that there is no separate application form to complete if you wish to be considered for the scholarship. All eligible applicants who are offered a study place, will automatically be considered for the for evaluation. During the application process, you will be required to submit the following documents
- You must submit your graduate diploma, including a transcript of records.
- A proof of any supplementary courses you might have passed in your previous study.
- In case your degrees and diplomas are not submitted in English, you will be required to submit official translations in English.
- You must submit a proof of English language proficiency
- A Course descriptions for each of the courses on your Bachelor’s diploma/transcripts.
For a Detailed Step by Step on how to apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here