Deadline : June 1, 2021
Apply for the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for International Students 2021. The University of Winnipeg is pleased to announce the creation of 53 new entrance scholarships for international students who will be entering The University of Winnipeg for the first time.
As a prerequisite for application to the program, applicants are required to full fill the main application criteria. The scholarship offers are given to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time. Students may be Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, PACE or ELP. In order to be eligible, you must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent and must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership.
University Profile: Over 12% of the student population at The University of Winnipeg are international students. The university boosts a population of over 1,000 students from 75 countries. In its quest to ensuring that all students have equal access to higher learning, the University of Winnipeg proudly has put services and programs in place like financial assistance to make that happen.
If you apply and get selected for this scholarship, you will be eligible for the following benefits
- The scholarships offers a grant worth € 18,338 to go towards tuition fees for the degree programme.
- You will also receive a grant worth € 12,088 to go towards your living costs during your stay in Netherlands
- This scholarship is a partial scholarship awarded to applicants who show the ability contribute additional funding needed to complement the funding granted through this scholarship.
- Additional funding is intended to cover covering all remaining fees and costs in full before the payment deadline
Students must meet the following application criteria if they are to be selected for the scholarship.
- Applicants must achieve a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent if they are to be considered.
- You must be an international student from any country around the world
- Candidates must be entering the first year of a degree program at the University of Winnipeg.
- You must posses exceptional leadership qualities for a chance to be selected
- Applicants must have submitted a complete admission application for the program of their choice by the scholarship deadline date
Interested applicants must submit their scholarship application via the scholarship email address. You application must be accompanied by the following support documents.
- Your fully completed application form
- You must include a 250-500 word personal statement
- The candidate’s most recent curriculum vitae
- Submit two (2) references who can speak to your extra-curricular/volunteer activities
For other scholarships to Study in Canada, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here