Deadline: June 1, 2020
Apply for theThe University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for International Students 2020. The University of Winnipeg is pleased to announce the creation of 53 new entrance scholarships for international students who will be entering The University of Winnipeg for the first time.
As a prerequisite for application to the program, applicants are required to full fill the main application criteria. The scholarship offers are given to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time –Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, PACE or ELP. Applicants must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent and must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership.
Over 12% of the student population at The University of Winnipeg are international students. That is more than 1,000 students from 75 countries! The University of Winnipeg is dedicated to ensuring that all students have equal access to higher learning. As a result of this mandate there are support services and programs in place like financial assistance to make that happen
The students selected for the program will receive the following:
- The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students are valued at $5,000.
To be selected for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering the first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date
The required forms and records include
- A completed application form
- One 250-500 word personal statement
- A curriculum vitae
- Two references who can speak to your extra-curricular/volunteer activities
- Applications must be sent via mail; electronic applications will not be accepted.