Deadline : January 31, 2020 .
The Vienna Biocenter Summer School includes a series of lectures given by faculty members on recent discoveries and state-of-the-art techniques in their respective field. Covering a broad range of topics the lectures will include the latest on small regulatory RNAs, the cell division apparatus and neuronal circuitry. These exclusive lectures will be held in an informal atmosphere to encourage interaction between scholars and faculty.
The Vienna Biocenter Summer School provides a unique opportunity for approx. 30 undergraduate students to work side by side with leading researchers in a dynamic scientific environment
The programme aims to attract talented students from around the world, creating a vibrant and diverse atmosphere. It is the perfect preparation for those students who are interested in graduate study in the life sciences arena.
- Applicants who are successful are provided with accommodation, a travel allowance and a stipend for the duration of the scholarship. The programme, starts on the last Friday in June and finishes on the the last Friday of August each year
To apply you need to have the following:
- Completed at least 2 years of a University study (eg. 2/3 years of a Bachelor study or at least 1 year of a Master study – by 30 June)
- Some previous research experience
- Good academic record
- High level of English language
- Evidence of enrolment in a University programme for the current academic year and the next year (if possible)