Deadline : May 30, 2021
Applications are open for the Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) Graduate Scholarship Program for international students to study in Vietnam. Ton Duc Thang University is a young and aspiring university in vibrant Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s economic and educational hub. Each year, the university offers several scholarships to deserving international students to enable them study for a graduate degree of their choice at Ton Duc Thang University.
These scholarships are offered to students who wish to study for a Master’s degree or PhD programme. Scholarships are offered as full scholarships, 50% scholarships as well as 25% scholarships. The type of scholarship you are awarded will depend on your academic performance in your previous study experience
Scholarship is open to international students from countries all over the world. As an international applicant , you will have access to a variety of graduate and research scholarships to help you pursue excellence in your academic and research. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and research potential. Applicants are usually required to secure admission in order to be considered for the scholarships.
- Full tuition grant worth $5,000 for Master’s and $7,000 for PhD to cover your tuition for the whole duration of your programme
- You will also receive a grant worth $800 for Master’s and $1,200 for PhD to cover the cost of your Vietnamese language course
- Stipend to cover your accommodation worth $80 per month
50% and 25% scholarships
- A partial scholarship worth $2,500 for masters and $3,500 for PhD dedicated to the 50% scholarship
- Partial scholarship worth $1,250 for Master’s and offer $1,750 for PhD dedicated to the 25% scholarship offer
- You must have de able to secure an admission offer for a Master or PhD program at Ton Duc Thang University.
- Graduated from university ranking in THE or QS or URAP or ARWU
- Applicants must have obtained a GPA of above 3.6 on a scale of 4.0 in their previous studies, 3.4 and 3.2 for partial Scholarships
- You must be able to provide evidence of proficiency in English with IELTS greater or equal to 5.5 score or TOEFL iBT greater or equal to 50 score.
- Match all required documents for application
Interested applicants are advised to submit their applications before the application deadline of May 30, 2021. Along side the application, you will have to also submit the the required documents. you are advised to follow the following procedure
- You should apply for a Graduate/ Masters program at the Ton Duc Thang University
- You should then submit the application together support documents either by mail (as scanned documents) or in person
To apply for a masters program , you would normally require the following documents
- The admission application Form
- Your most recent Curriculum Vitae
- Original copy of bachelor transcript in right applied major
- Your Original copy of bachelor certificate in right applied major
- A well written Statement of purpose of up to 500 words
- Criminal record
- A Copy of your Passport
- You must include a Reference Letter of Bachelor’s thesis advisor to support your application.
- Photograph (3×4 cm)
- Health check report from the official clinic or hospital within the last 6 months
- English Language Proficiency certificate meeting the set English language conditions
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here