Deadline : November 15, 2020
Aplications are open for the Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) Graduate Scholarship Program for international students to study in Vietnam. Ton Duc Thang University is a young and aspiring university in vibrant Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s economic and educational hub. As part of its commitment, Ton Duc Thang is proud player and pioneer pushing for Vietnam’s human development and sustainable growth into the 21st century.
The scholarship is open to international students from countries all over the world. As an international applicant , you will have access to a variety of graduate and research scholarships to help you pursue excellence in your academic and research. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and research potential.
Ton Duc Thang University is a public university operated under the Vietnam General Confederation of Labour, established on September 24, 1997. In August 2019, TDTU is ranked as number 1 university in Vietnam and TOP 1000 universities in the world (by ARWU).
Benefits for applicants are as described here. The award provides graduate international students with:
- Full scholarship: support full tuition fee + full accommodation fee
- Partial scholarship: 50% tuition fee and 50% accommodation fee
- Research scholarship: according to publications for TDTU
To be eligible for the program, you must fulfill the following criteria
Candidates must have the admission offer for a Master or PhD program at Ton Duc Thang University.
English is medium of instruction for master program therefore applicants must submit proof of English proficiency with but not limited to TOEIC 600, TOEFL iBT 50, IELTS 5.5, PET/FCE 160 (English certificates must be valid for two years from your test date up to the application date) or Proof of bachelor/master program taught in English language.
Along side the application, you will have to also submit the the required documents. you are advised to follow the following procedure
- You should apply for a Graduate/ Masters program at the Ton Duc Thang University
- You should then submit the application together support documents either by mail (as scanned documents) or in person
To apply for a masters program , you would normally require the following documents
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Original copy of bachelor transcript in right applied major
- Original copy of bachelor certificate in right applied major
- Statement of purpose (500 words)
- Criminal record
- Copy of Passport
- Reference Letter of Bachelor’s thesis advisor
- Photograph (3x4 cm)
- Health check report from the official clinic or hospital within the last 6 months
- English Language Proficiency
To apply, Click here