Deadline : October 15, 2021
Applications for the Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) Undergraduate Scholarship Program for the January semester are now open. For the 2021-2022 academic years, TDTU aims to offer up to 200 scholarships to international students of foreign nationalities. These scholarships are open for study for Bachelor’s degree courses taught in Both English and Vietnamese.
The TDTU scholarships are dedicated to international students of any nationality who demonstrate strong academic performance as well as good English or Vietnamese language proficiency. Scholarships are meant to cover Tutition fees as well as Dormitory fees for admitted students
Ton Duc Thang University is a young and aspiring university in vibrant Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s economic and educational hub. The university offers several scholarships, each year, to deserving international students who demonstrate excellent academic performance in their high school. These scholarships are intended to enable them study for an Undergraduate degree course of their choice at Ton Duc Thang University.
The University offers two (2) types of scholarships under this programme
Undergraduate programs taught in Vietnamese language
- Under this category, 50 scholarships of 100% and 50 scholarships of 50% are vailbale to eligible students
- Scholarships are granted to cover tuition fee and dormitory fee.
- Applicants for one of these scholarships are those who are planning to study a 1-year Vietnamese language course as a requirement for a 4-year Bachelor’s program taught in Vietnamese language
Undergraduate programs taught in English language
- Unver this category 50 scholarships of 100% and about 50 scholarships of 50% are available
- The scholarships are meant to cover tuition fee and dormitory fee.
- Scholarships are dedicated to eligible students to study a 4-year Bachelor’s program taught in English.
The apply for one of the scholarships, you must meet the following conditions.
- Scholarships are open to International students of any nationality applying for an undergraduate degree programme
- Applicants must have graduated from their high school or hold an equivalent qualification at the time of application. 2020-2021.
- To be considered, you must have achieved a final year senior high school GPA of at least 6.5 (scale 10.0).
- Applicants applying for the undergraduate programs taught in English must meet an English skills level of at least IELTS 5.0
- International students applying for Pharmacy who graduated in other countries as well as Vietnamese students who graduated from international schools in Vietnam must meet the following conditions as well.
- You must have achieved a final year high school GPA is marked as “Good” or above.
- Applicants must have achieved a final score in Chemistry equivalent to 7.0 or above on a scale of 10.0.
Applications are submitted in electronic form using the provided email address. Before you submit your application, please make sure that you have Identified the program and the corresponding majors you really wish to study.
You must download and complete the application form and together with the required support documents, send your application file to [email protected] by the deadline of October 15, 2021. Your application file must include the following
- A fully completed Application form to be downloaded from the University website
- You notarized copy of original high school diploma
- Include a notarized copy of original high school academic transcripts/study record
- A notarized copy of original passport or ID card
- Copy of proof of English language proficiency
- A proof of Vietnamese language proficiency if any
- Include a Health certificate issued by the authorized bodies in your country showing your current health status
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here