Deadline : May 14, 2023
Apply for the Transparency International School on Integrity 2023. The Transparency International School on Integrity is an annual state-of-the-art anti-corruption and accountability training for future leaders. During the summer school, participants are exposed to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption as well as accountability. The summer school also offers real opportunities to participants to try and implement their ideas in practice.
This year’s upcoming School will be held form on 26 – 30 June 2023. The Transparency School generally dedicated to senior students, graduates and young professionals who are under the age of 35 . Applicants must demonstrate huge interest to learn how to stand up against corruption and how to achieve greater transparency in their country
Throughout the summer school, School lectures, seminars, trainings and field trips are tailored for participants with a unique blend of international and local knowledge, while also challenging students to approach the subject from a new perspective and offer novel, previously untested solutions.
If you apply and get selected for this scholarship, you will be eligible for the following benefits
- The program offers full and partial fee waiver scholarships to participants who are in need of Financial Need.
- The program also offers travel grants to applicants from Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Taiwan and Ukraine.
To apply, you must fulfil the following application conditions
- The Transparency School is open to senior students, graduates and young professionals
- Travel grants are available to applicants from Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Taiwan and Ukraine..
- There are also full and partial scholarships available for students from the rest of the world who are in need of financial assistance.
- Applicants for the summer school must not be older that 35 years of age
Applicants for the summer school are requested to fill out and submit their applications using the online application form. Together with the application form, you will be required to upload a short motivational letter along with your Europass CV.
Appplicants must submit the following documents in order to complete their applications:
- Your most recent Europass Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- A well drafted Motivation letter of up to 500 words
- The Completed online form.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here