Deadline : April 30, 2020 .
Apply for the Transparency International School on Integrity 2020 in Lithuania. Transparency International School on Integrity is an annual state-of-the-art anti-corruption and accountability training for future leaders. The upcoming School will take place during 6-12 July, 2020 in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The School exposes its participants to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption and accountability and offers real opportunities to try and implement their ideas in practice.
School lectures, seminars, trainings and field trips provide the School participants with a unique blend of international and local knowledge, while also challenging students to approach the subject from a new perspective and offer novel, previously untested solutions. Since 2010, Transparency School has welcomed some 1200 youth leaders from more than 120 countries worldwide
- A limited number of scholarships is available for applicants from certain countries.
- Full scholarships cover international travel, tuition and accommodation expenses.
- Students seeking to receive full scholarships are encouraged to apply as soon as the application process opens.
- Countries from which applicants are eligible for full scholarships: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Poland, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, and Ukraine.
- University students of Nordplus Law Network partner universities (from Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Norway and Sweden) are also entitled to receive Nordplus mobility grant. Nordplus Law Network coordinator will contact you regarding the scholarship, which amounts to 400 EUR, once you are selected and confirmed your participation.
- Usually all the participants are accommodated at the university hostel facilities and are asked to share a room with another participant of the same gender.
- The Transparency School is open to senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35.
- They also welcome individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors, from all academic backgrounds.
- Transparency School does not discriminate its applicants on the grounds of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, political beliefs, marital, familial or parental status, sexual orientation or any other basis.
You will need to fill out and submit our online application form (please find it below).
Please note that you will be asked to upload a short motivational letter along with your Europass CV.
- Required documents
Motivation letter (max 500 words);
- Completed online form.