Deadline : October 31, 2020
Apply for the TU Graz University of Technology Remus Scholarship Program in Austria at for the academic year 2021. Together with TU Graz, REMUS aims to award five scholarships to talented and motivated female students in the field of mechanical engineering for a maximum period of two years. REMUS awards Bachelor’s and Master’s Scholarships of Excellence for Female Students in Mechanical Engineering to admitted applicants who wish to pursue degrees in the field of mechanical engineering at TU Graz in Austria.
REMUS is the world leader in sport exhausts and offers exhaust systems and tuning parts such as Powerizer and Responder. With over 750 employees, REMUS produces exhaust systems for the global market. The corporate group is a development partner and original equipment supplier for the international automotive industry and is also a firmly established member of the car tuning industry
For the Academic Year 2020/21, five REMUS Scholarships will be awarded to eligible applicants with two bachelor’s Scholarships for female students in the Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering and Business Economics programmes along with three master’s Scholarships for female students in the Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Business Economics, or Production, Science and Management (PSM) programmes
You will be eligible for the following benefits if you are selected for the scholarship program
- The Remus scholarship program Support will be provided for a maximum of 24 months with renewal for the second year subject to appropriate proof of achievement
- Selected bachelor’s students will receive a scholarship amount each year worth 4,000 €, and when appropriate proof of achievement has been provided, a total of 8,000 € over the period of two years.
- Master’s degree scholarship recipients will receive a scholarship amount provided each year worth is 8,000 €, and when appropriate proof of achievement has been provided, a total of 16,000 € over the period of two years.
- You will also be eligible for additional benefits: including paid internship position at REMUS for 2 months during the two-year period.
- As a recipient , you will have the opportunity for further integration into the REMUS activities when possible.
- All interested applicants must secure admission for a degree program in the field of mechanical engineering in order to apply for the scholarship
- Applicants must be female students who have been admitted to the bachelor’s programme or Master’s degree program since the winter semester 2020/21
- You will be required to provide proof of excellent academic achievement in your previous study engagements
- If you are a bachelor’s scholarship applicant your complete application must be submitted before the closing deadline.
- For the master’s scholarship, all complete applications submitted by female students who have been admitted to the master’s programme since the winter semester 2020/21
- All admission requirements must be met and upon receipt of the scholarships, proof of academic achievement must be provided after one year.
This scholarship program is dedicate to female students in the eligible fields mentioned above. All eligible applicants for degree programs in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Business Economics will be required to hand in their application documents in German while those for Production, Science and Management will be required to submit their application documents in English.
- Your letter of motivation for applying for the scholarship
- The applicants most recent curriculum vitae
- Your proof of academic achievement in previously attended schools or programmes
- You will need two reference letters from teachers supporting your application
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here