Deadline : July 23, 2023
Apply for the TU Graz University of Technology Remus Scholarship Program in Austria for the academic year 2023. Together with TU Graz, REMUS aims to award three scholarships to talented and motivated female students in the field of mechanical engineering. The scholarship is offered for a maximum period of two years. REMUS awards Bachelor’s and Master’s Scholarships to Excellence Female Students in Mechanical Engineering who have been admitted and wish to pursue degrees in the field of mechanical engineering at TU Graz in Austria.
REMUS is the world leader in sport exhausts and offers exhaust systems and tuning parts such as Powerizer and Responder. With over 750 employees, REMUS produces exhaust systems for the global market. The corporate group is a development partner and original equipment supplier for the international automotive industry and is also a firmly established member of the car tuning industry
For the Academic Year 2023/24, three (3) REMUS Scholarships will be awarded to eligible applicants, with three (2) bachelor’s Scholarships dedicated to female students in the Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering and Business Economics programmes and two (1) master’s Scholarships dedicated female students in the Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Business Economics, or Production, Science and Management (PSM) programmes.
You will be eligible for the following benefits if you are selected for the scholarship program
- The Remus scholarship program Support will be provided for a maximum of 24 months with renewal for the second year subject to appropriate proof of achievement.
- Selected bachelor’s students will receive a scholarship amount each year worth 4,000 €, and when appropriate proof of achievement has been provided, a total of 8,000 € over the period of two years.
- Master’s degree scholarship recipients will receive a scholarship amount provided each year worth is 8,000 €, and when appropriate proof of achievement has been provided, a total of 16,000 € over the period of two years.
- You will also be eligible for additional benefits including paid internship position at REMUS for 2 months during the two-year period.
- As a recipient , you will have the opportunity for further integration into the REMUS activities when possible.
- All interested applicants must secure admission for a degree program in the field of mechanical engineering in order to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be female students who have been admitted to the bachelor’s programme or Master’s degree program since the winter semester 2023/24.
- You will be required to provide proof of excellent academic achievement in your previous study engagements
- If you are a bachelor’s scholarship applicant your complete application must be submitted before the closing deadline.
- For the master’s scholarship, all complete applications submitted by female students who have been admitted to the master’s programme since the winter semester 2023/24.
- All admission requirements must be met and upon receipt of the scholarships, proof of academic achievement must be provided after one year.
This scholarship program is dedicate to female students in the eligible fields mentioned above. All eligible applicants for degree programs in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Business Economics, Production, Science and Management will be required to submit their application documents in English.
Your complete application file should be sent by e-mail by July 23, 2023 to [email protected]. Your application must contain the following documents
- Your letter of motivation for applying for the scholarship
- The applicants most recent curriculum vitae
- A copy of your passport
- Your proof of academic achievement in previously attended schools or programmes
- You will need two reference letters from teachers supporting your application
- Your proof of admission for the winter semester 2023/24
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here