Deadline : July 15, 2021
Apply for Tuition free study at Deggendorf Institute of Technology in Bavaria, Germany. Founded in 1994, Deggendorf Institute of Technology is multi award-winning university, one of the most successful newly founded University of Applied Sciences in Bavaria. This is due to the university vision which has always been at the forefront of its development strategy.
The total student population is currently 7,000 including 20% international students from all over the globe with studies focusing on on Business, Engineering, Digitisation and Healthcare to undergraduate and postgraduate level in full-time and part-time courses, taught in either English or German.
Students may choose to study at the main university campus in Deggendorf, the Technology Campus Cham or at the European Campus Rottal-Inn. The language study options are also great in that you may choose to study in Either English or Germany. The majority of the programmes offered offered in German have an English equivalent, giving you a wide range of options to choose from.
Apart from benefiting from free tuition study, you can also apply for several scholarships to help you meet your welfare costs
- The Bavarian State Ministry supports academic education and therefore charges no tuition fees for all full-time international and German students
- Usually, the University only charge a small student services fee of 52 Euros, payable per semester
- In addition, all residents are required to pay a TV and radio license fee
There are various scholarship opportunities that International students may apply for, to facilitate their living expenses. These include the following.
- Fond International scholarship fund
- STIBET scholarship fund
- BayHost scholarship fund
BayBIDS scholarship fund
- BAföG funds
- The Begabtenförderungswerke Endowment
- Deutschlandstipendium scholarship fundVector scholarship fund
To apply to the Tuition Free Study at Deggendorf Institute of Technology in Germany, you must meet teh following conditions
- This study program is open to International Students from any country all over the world.
- Applicants categorized as international students are those who do not hold a German nationality
- Also, if you your university entrance qualification is from a non-German high school or university, you are also categorized as an international student
- To apply for a Bachelor’s degree programme, you must have completed a High school level
- Applicants for Master’s degree programmed must posses a qualifying Bachelors degree qualification.
- You must demonstrate sufficient English language proficiency for programmes in English and German proficiency for programmes in German
Applications are now open for the Fall semester to start in October 2021. Applicants who have not yet received their academic certificates are also welcome to apply and submit their certificates later. Follow the procedure below to submit your application.
- Applications are submitted online using the Primuss platform. You will during access the list of all required documents during your application.
- Candidates must upload all required documents, before the application deadlines.
- There is no requirement to send in documents by post mail during the official application period.
Among other documents, applicants will be requested to submit the following attachments
- Your Secondary school leaving certificate (For Bachelor’s and Master’s applicants)
- You will be required to submit your bachelor certificate and transcripts of records(for Masters degree applicants)
- The applicant’s recent CV and photo
- Yu must include Language proficiency certificates
- English Certificate for Masters degree in English
- German language certificate for Bachelor degree applicants (Bachelor’s degree courses are only offered in German)
- A copy of your Passport
For other opportunities to Study in Germany, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here