Deadline: August 20, 2020
Apply for Tuition free study at Deggendorf Institute of Technology in Bavaria, Germany. Founded in 1994, the multi award-winning university has become the most successful newly founded University of Applied Sciences in Bavaria. This is due to the university vision which has always been at the forefront of its development strategy.
The total student population is currently 7,000 including 20% international students from all over the globe with studies focusing on on Business, Engineering, Digitisation and Healthcare to undergraduate and postgraduate level in full-time and part-time courses, taught in either English or German.
Apart from benefiting from free tuition study, you can also apply for several scholarships to help you meet your welfare costs
- The Bavarian State Ministry supports academic education and therefore charges no tuition fees for all full-time international and German students
- The University only charge a small student services fee of 52 Euros per semester
- In addition, all residents are required to pay a TV and radio licence fee
The following scholarships are available for applicants to apply to:
- Fond International scholarship fund
- STIBET scholarship fund
- BayHost scholarship fund
BayBIDS scholarship fund
- BAföG funds
- The Begabtenförderungswerke Endowment
- Deutschlandstipendium scholarship fund
Vector scholarship fund
The Scholarship Program normally targets International Students from any country all over the world.
You are an international applicant if you fall into one of the following categories:
- You are not a German national
- Your university entrance qualification is from a non-German high school
To apply for the scholarship, you are advised to follow the following procedure.
- The whole list of documents is available on the Primuss platform during the application period. It will be individual generated out of your given personal information on the online platform Primuss.
- All required documents must be uploaded before the given deadlines.
- It is not necessary to send in documents by post mail during the official application period. Please follow all steps, which are explained in detail on the application portal and read all explanations carefully.
Required documents for application:
- Secondary school leaving certificate
- Final bachelor certificate and transcripts of records (for Masters degree applicants)
- CV and photo
- Language certificates
- English Certificate for Masters degree in English
- German language certificate for Bachelor degree applicants
To apply, Click here