Deadline : August 1, 2021
Apply for the Cormac Costelloe Dell Financial Services Scholarship at the University College Dublin in Ireland. Thorough this scholarship program, the University College Dublin (UCD) Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is offering a Full-Time MSc applicant the chance to receive a scholarship to cover the full tuition fees for the MSc in Finance. Scholarships are offered to applicants from EU and non EU countries
This scholarship covers 100% of your tuition fees for your preferred course at the Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School at the University College of Dublin. Applicants must first apply for the course of their choice if they are to be considered for the scholarship. Selection for the scholarship is merit based and the best performing students will be selected for consideration for the scholarship.
The scholarship is limited to those who will have submitted a complete application directly to UCD Smurfit School entry to the MSc Finance full-time and who hold a full, unconditional offer from The School.
Successful applicants who wil be selected for the scholarship will receive the following benefits
- The scholarship covers 100% of the EU or non-EU tuition fees
- Scholarship will be offered for the entire duration of your degree programme
To be eligible, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicants for the scholarship must be EU or International non-EU students
- Candidates must apply and receive admission for one of the Master’s degree programmes offered at (UCD) Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
- To be considered, you must be holding an overall Hons 1.1 degree result or its equivalent
- Applicants who have not yet graduated but hope to achieve this same overall degree result in summer before the start of the programme.
- You must be applying to start your studies at the University College Dublin for the 2021 academic year staring in September
Please note that there is no separate application process for the scholarship program. Therefore all students who apply and receive admission will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
To be considered, all course applications must be submitted before the deadline of 1st August 2021. All successful applicants who apply and receive Full or Conditional Offer and who have accepted that offer for the full-time MSc Finance by 15th August 2021 are automatically considered.
Although there is no application form to fill, you will be required to submit an Excellently written essay question answers in the course application. You must also successfully complete the online Kira interview as part of the online application to the programme.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here