Deadline : May 4, 2020 .
The UCL Institute of Education (IOE) is delighted to be partners with International Students House (ISH) in these awards: the UCL Institute of Education (IOE) - International Students House Centenary Scholarship, and the Mary Trevelyan Centenary Scholarship (in honour of the founder of ISH). Founded in 1902, the Institute currently has more than 8,000 students and 800 staff. In December 2014 it became a single-faculty school of UCL, called the UCL Institute of Education (IOE).
- ISH provides accommodation for a year, while the IOE covers tuition fees.
- Please note that these scholarships do not cover subsistence in London, travel or any other expenses. The scholarships are tenable for one academic year, subject to satisfactory progress.
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be citizens and residents of a low or middle income country with a GNI not higher than $8000 per capita
- have an unconditional offer to study a full time master's degree in London at the UCL Institute of Education (September / October 2020 start).
- not have studied or lived in the UK before.
General entry requirements are:
- Normally a minimum of a second-class UK Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject (e.g. English, languages, linguistics, communication), or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard is required.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.