Deadline : May 14, 2022
Apply to the Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarship Programme Academic Year 2022-2023. The major aim of the Université Paris-Saclay Master’s scholarship is to promote access its Master’s degree programmes and make it easier for international applicants access high quality education. This program is dedicated to highly-qualified international students who wish to join the University and develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
Scholarships are available for the 2022-2023 academic year to international applicants. To qualify for the scholarship, you must be admitted to a Master’s programme offered by Université Paris-Saclay and provided by one of the following institutions:
- AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS), Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE), Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ).
With of 65,000 students, 9,000 professors and lecturers, and 11,000 technical and administrative staff, Université Paris-Saclay is a driving force for the development of its territory and one of the best institutions in France
If selected for the scholarship, you will be eligible for the following benefits
- Beneficiaries of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship will receive a scholarship amount worth 10,000€ per year.
- The scholarship is paid for a period of 10 consecutive months
- You will also be eligible for maximum of 1,000€ to go towards your travel and visa expenses
- Your scholarship along with travel expenses is only payable upon arrival in France and once you have fully enrolled in your degree programme
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following criteria
- You must be a foreign prospective students applying for a Master’s degree at Université Paris-Saclay
- Applicants who are foreign nationals and have lived in France for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course will also be considered.
- You must have secured admission for your selected programme at Université Paris-Saclay,delivered by one participating institutions.
- To be eligible, You must be aged 30 and below at the time of application.
- Students who are foreign nationals living in France for less than a year and taking language classes of type FFL may also apply
- You must not be a recipient of any other scholarship whose amount exceeds 650€ per month.
Things to remember
- Applicants from all countries are welcome to apply for the scholarship
- You must apply first and receive admission for your preferred Master’s degree programme at one of the above mentioned institutions if you are to be considered for the scholarship.
- After submitting your application, you will receive an email with a link to the scholarship application form which you must complete and submit
- The scholarship grant amounts to 10,000 € per year
To apply, you must follow the application procedure below.
- You must submit an application for admission for your selected master’s degree program
- If you are eligible for the Université Paris-Saclay IDEX scholarship, you will informed via an email
- All selected applicants will automatically be sent an email containing the online application form.
- You must then fully and correctly complete the online application form using the link from your email.
- Along with the application form, you will be required to provide the names of two references who would be willing to submit a reference to support you.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here