Deadline: February 28, 2021
Apply for the 2021 The Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD) Graduate Scholarship (UGS) program. The Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD) Graduate Scholarship (UGS) is awarded to outstanding scholars, students and professionals to undertake graduate study and advanced research in Universiti Brunei Darussalam. The scholarship provides Bruneian and non-Bruneian candidates the unique opportunity to pursue their academic and research goals and network extensively with international researchers.
The Universiti Brunei Darussalam is guided by its four core values; people, expertise, relevance and leadership. These values are used as yardsticks in the development and running of eight academic faculties, eight research institutes and two support centres ranging from Islamic Studies, Business, Arts, Science, Health Sciences, Asian Studies, Policy Studies, Education, Biodiversity and Integrated Technologies
The students selected will receive a comprehensive scholarship.
- Waived tuition fees, including registration and acceptance fees at Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
- A subsistence allowance of BND 500.00 per month for 36 months.
- On-campus accomodation for 36 months.
- For candidates not residing in Brunei Darussalam, one round trip economy class air ticket will be provided from their home country upon accepting the scholarship and to their home country upon completion of their studies.
- Allowances for field research (BND 1000.00 for Arts and Humanities, and BND 2000.00 for Science candidates)
To be eligible for the program, you must fulfill the following requirements
- You must have least a first class honours Bachelor degree with a distinction in Master degree or equivalent qualification.
- Have a second class upper honours Bachelor degree and a Master degree with a good publication record from and after undertaking the Master degree or equivalent qualification.
- You musts have a high quality and impactful research proposal.
- You must be fit to pursue studies in the area of choice.
To apply, follow the procedure below
- The application for the scholarship will be made during the general application process
- Review the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Check whether your country is eligible for the scholarship
- Check if your course fits within degree program goals you have interested in.
- With your online application, you will be asked to upload supporting documents
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit UBD Graduate Scholarship.