Deadline : January 5, 2020
Apply for the University College Maastricht (UCM) Undergraduate scholarship in Netherlands. University College Maastricht (UCM) has made available up to 5 scholarships to five bachelor applicants that are highly motivated and looking for a programme that gives the freedom to pursue their own interests. The university provides a study programme for students that want to be part of a diverse yet close-knit academic community that encourages discussion and debate.
UCM is a Liberal Arts and Sciences Honours College that provides small-scale and personalised bachelor’s education. At UCM, you will be part of a truly international community, working and socialising with students from more than 50 countries. Applicants have the advantage of choosing, along with the support of the university staff, from more than 150 different courses in the Humanities, Social Sciences and Sciences to build an academic profile and fulfill your life goals
Maastricht University (UM) is one of the best universities in Europe and is known for its Problem-Based Learning system and international orientation. The university classes are composed of students from all over the world who have different backgrounds and perspectives. The UCM scholarship is awarded for the duration of the Bachelor’s programme, with a maximum of 36 months.
If selected for this program, you will be eligible for the following benefits
- You will receive coverage for living expenses worth € 500 per month paid directly to students by UCM
- Recipients will receive coverage for tuition fees worth € 10,900 per year, all arranged for and paid by UCM
- You will receive health & liability insurance coverage for your period of stay in Netherlands
- Coverage for Housing will be facilitated and arranged for and paid by UCM
- Your Visa application costs of up to € 174 will be arranged for and paid by UCM
Make sure you fulfill the following application criteria before you apply for the program
- You must be accepted or applying for admission into the Liberal Arts & Sciences programme of UCM for the September 2021 intake
- Applicants should be highly qualified candidates from low-income non-EU/EEA countries
- You must not hold a passport of an EU/EEA Country
- Eligible applicants must not be current students at UCM at the time of application
- As English is the language of instruction in this study programme, it is essential that your English language skills are good enough for you to undertake intensive and challenging academic courses that are taught and examined in English.
You are advised to follow the following produre in order to apply for the scholarship
- You must register for the Bachelor’s programme Liberal Arts & Sciences at UCM via online application platform Studielink
- Applicants will then upload the following documents in the category ‘Apply for Scholarship’ in MyUM simultaneously:
- Your fully completed scholarship application form
- An Official documentation of financial situation, such as recent (parental) tax return and/or a copy of last pay check(s)
- Other required documents crucial for securing your admission for the program
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here