Deadline : April 30, 2021
Apply for the University of Bologna Scholarship Study Grants for International Students 2021. The University of Bologna is one of the best outstanding institution in Italy. As a students, you have the opportunity to choose from over 200 degree programmes, including 71 international programmes and 47 delivered in the English language. After your graduation, you will meet lots of opportunities to specialize and come into contact with the world of work.
In their effort to encourage international students to enroll in its degree programmes, the University of Bologna is pleased to invite applications for for several scholarships at the university. Scholarships offered include the following
- The Unibo Action 1&2 – SAT: These are scholarships dedicated to students who are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme.
- Unibo Action 1&2 – GRE: These scholarships are dedicated to students who are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme.
For this program, the University of Bologna offers the following scholarships for the 2020/21 academic year:
- If you are applying for the Unibo Action 2, you will receive a Study grant worth of €11,000 gross.
- Applicants for the Unibo Action 1 will receive Tuition fee waivers.
- These study grants and the tuition fee waivers are assigned on the basis of SAT and GRE, for one academic year. Renewal will be subject to satisfactory academic performance for the previous academic year
- Applicants must 30 years old or younger by the deadline of the call for application.
- you must posses or about to obtain a valid qualification for access to your chosen degree programme
- Diplomas and degrees may be issued by an Institution outside of the Italian education system. However, Students holding a diploma issued by an Italian school established outside Italy can apply as well.
- You must or will have taken one of the following tests by the application deadline:
- If you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme, the SAT test;
- If you are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme, the GRE test
Please Note: The SAT and GRE are aptitude and skills assessment tests offered by several authorized centers in several countries. Applicants interested in taking the tests must visit the websites of managing institutions.
Interested applicants are advised to follow the following application procedure
- You will have to register on application link in case you do not posses a Unibo username and password (institutional credentials).
- Applicants must visit the studenti.unibo.it platform, to access the Register section, and register
- Fill in all the mandatory fields and follow the instructions to create a Unibo username and password.
- Following the first access, the PUK code must be replaced with a personal password.
- A copy of their currently valid passport. EU citizens can attach copy of their identity document;
- Copies of your unofficial SAT or GRE test score report.
- A certificate confirming the qualifications required for admission to the chosen degree programme
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here