Deadline : September 1, 2020
Apply for the 2020 Danish Government scholarship at the auniversity fo Copenhagen. The University of Copenhagen (UCPH) offers a limited number of tuition waivers and grants through the Danish Government Scholarship programme to international students hoping to start their academic careers in one of the eligible courses. The scholarships are competitive and offered to highly talented students international students from non-EU/EEU countries with outstanding academic records
The Danish Government Scholarship is granted either as full or partial tuition fee waivers and/or as an amount that covers basic living costs. All non-EU/EEA applicants offered admission will automatically be considered for the scholarship provided they fullfill the admission requirements into one of the eligible courses at the Univesity fo Copenhagen
These scholarships solely on the basis of academic achievement and excellent performance therefore applicants should be aware that other conditions such as financial need may net be considered during the selection of successful candidates
Successful applicants will receive a full or partial tuition fee waivers and/or as an amount that covers basic living costs
Rate this post
User Review( votes)
- You must be a citizen of a country outside the EU, EEA (the European Economic Area) or Switzerland
- Applicants must be admitted to a master’s degree programme at the University of Copenhagen. You have the option to request to be considered for the scholarship during your application for admission process
- You must be granted a time-limited residence permit for the purpose of studying a higher educational programme in Denmark.
- If you have a legal claim to the rights of Danish citizens, you are not eligible for the scholarship
- If you are eligible for a grant in accordance with Danish law regarding the State Educational Grant and Loan Scheme (SU), you may not apply for this scholarship
If you are a non-EU/EEA and applying to the University of Copenhagen’s MA/MSc degree programmes will automatically be considered for the Danish Government Scholarship, provided they are eligible.
When applying for your program of choice, you must indicate that you wish to be considered for the scholarship. UCPH will contact those who get nominated via the e-mail stated in their application for admission. The nominees have to either decline or accept the scholarship.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here