Deadline : January 27, 2023
Apply for the University of Edinburgh MasterCard Foundation Scholarships (On-line) in Scotland. This program is dedicated to students from selected countries who demonstrate academic potential and leadership. The program is exclusively online offering you the opportunity to achieve a Undergraduate (Diploma) or Masters degree with the same equivalence to on-campus study. while at the same time continuing to work flexibly and live at home.
Online qualifications though the University of Edinburgh are fully equivalent to degrees taught on campus. The main aim of this Scholars Program hosted at the University of Edinburgh, is to provide undergraduate or postgraduate online scholarships to students from Africa who demonstrate great academic and leadership potential but are limited in their endeavors by the few educational opportunities. The eligible programmes for this scholarship are as described below
- International Development
- Global Health Policy
- Global Food Security and Nutrition
- Carbon Management
- One Health
- You will receive full coverage for tuition fees for your selected Master’s Degree Programme
- Selected applicants will also receive study stipend to allow for access to high-quality internet and laptop.
- This scholarship is available for the three-years of your part-time online study.
- You must be a national of an African country interested and planning to attend an online Master’s Degree Programme University of Edinburgh
- Applicants from residents of Sub-Saharan African Countries
- Applicants must have graduated with a bachelors degree
- You must fulfill the application criteria for admission to the University of Edinburgh for your selected degree programme listed above.
- Applicants must demonstrate proof of leadership and service to their community and university.
- To be considered, you must generally have achieved an equivalent of a UK Second Class (Upper) Bachelors (Hons) degree.
Interested applicants must be ready to start their studies for September 2023 entry. You must submit your application for the the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh by the deadline of January 27, 2023.
On top of financial support, you will get the opportunity to participate in activities as part of the wider Scholars Program with the University of Edinburgh, including regular online workshops with our scholars, online coaching and support, and the opportunity to attend regional scholar-led workshops and events.
Applicants for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program is will have to indicate this at the time of application for admission.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here