Deadline : Ongoing .
The University of leads is one of the most influential business schools in the UK, receiving global recognition for the quality of our teaching and research. Their Masters are informed by the latest professional knowledge. They now present the Masters in Economics Africa, Americas and South/South East Asia Excellence Scholarships
You will be automatically considered for these scholarships when we review your application for the relevant Masters course. You are not required to make a separate application. We allocate scholarships on a rolling basis throughout the application cycle. We recommend to make your application for the relevant Masters course as early as possible if you wish to be considered for this scholarship
Successful applicants can expect to be notified of their scholarship award within two weeks of receiving notification of their conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters course. Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer
Each scholarship will cover:
- Full-fee tution weaver
Scholarships will be awarded to particularly deserving applicants to the following Masters programmes in 2020/21:
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
From one of the following regions:
- The Americas
- South/South East Asia
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2020/21.
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes
- Be considered a national of a country in the African Union, the Americas or of a country in the ASEAN community, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.