Deadline: July 16, 2020
Apply for the University of St.Gallen Excellence scholarship to study in Switzerland. Excellence Scholarships are granted to foreign students enrolled in Bachelor studies at the University of St.Gallen on the basis of merit. These grants are awarded yearly to students in the Assessment Year, which will be paid out over a period of three years.
The University of St.Gallen provides its students not only with purely technical knowledge but also with a basis for personal development. Think about what kind of profile you want to create on the basis of your interests and skills. This is your best chance to acquire your first degree from one of the most prestigious institutions in Europe
Successful applicants will benefit from a scholarship program as described below
- The scholarship amount is tantamount to the current tuition fees at the Bachelor’s Level (which runs to six semesters).
- At present, a grantee receives an annual sum of CHF 6,252 (for all three years, this corresponds to a scholarship of CHF 18,756).
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, you should fulfill the following criteria:
- The scholarship is intended for international applicants with internationally recognised relevant educational qualifications and certificates, successful passing of the University of St.Gallen’s internal admission test and timely submission of the documents in accordance with the application process.
Successful candidates must also fulfill the following criteria during the study
- The bachelor’s degree has to be completed without any delays, as far as they are not conditioned by the studies.
- The scholarship is paid out in 3 installments. The first installment will be paid directly after starting the studies in the autumn. The second and third installments are only paid out when a specified average grade is reached.
To apply for the scholarship, you are adivesd to follow the following procedure.
You should, after successful admission to the degree course, submit a letter of motivation and a two-minute video in mp4 quality using the online formular to the Advice Center of Study Funding.
These two application elements should cover the following content:
Letter of motivation
- The letter of motivation should contain a maximum of 600 words
- The letter should explain why the applicant choose the field of study and the HSG
- Reason as to why he/she should receive a scholarship
- Creativity in creating the video is appreciated
- The applicant should introduce himself/herself personally in the video
- Presentation of curriculum vitae (origin and family is relevant)
- Extracurricular activities including filmic evidence. Reference persons can also appear in the video.
To apply, Click here