Deadline : April 12, 2021
Apply for the University of Twente ITC Scholarship for Spatial Engineering in the Netherlands. The ITC Scholarship for Spatial Engineering Programme offers a number of scholarships to eligible students applying to study at the University of Twente in Netherlands. These scholarships are awarded to students applying to study for the Master’s Programme in Spatial Engineering at the University of Twente.
To be selected for one of these scholarships, you are expected to have a very good academic track record. This Master’s programme in Spatial Engineering at the University of Twente is a two-year, full-time, internationally oriented degree programme.
The programme is delivered in English, so applicants must have the basic English language skills to communicate with students from other nationalities. Therefore, if you have a strong affinity with technology and systems and are you are inspired by large-scale, complex challenges, then this scholarship and programme are tailored for you
If you apply and get selected for this scholarship, you will be eligible for the following benefits
- The scholarships offers a grant worth € 18,338 to go towards tuition fees for the degree programme.
- You will also receive a grant worth € 12,088 to go towards your living costs during your stay in Netherlands
- This scholarship is a partial scholarship awarded to applicants who show the ability contribute additional funding needed to complement the funding granted through this scholarship.
- Additional funding is intended to cover covering all remaining fees and costs in full before the payment deadline
- You must apply and secure admission for the Master’s programme in Spatial Engineering through the official online application system
- Eligible applicants for the programme must be nationals of a country listed on the OECD approved List of Recipients of Official Development Assistance
- You must have completed the Bachelor’s degree from a well-acknowledged university outside the Netherlands
- Candidates must prove English language proficiency with at minimum grade of at least IELTS 6.5
- You must have a relevant background for the intended field of study
- Applicants must not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
The Application form for the ITC Scholarship for Spatial Engineering programme must be completed separately, as the submission procedure is separate from the application for enrolment in the master’s programme Spatial Engineering.
Applicants must apply first for admission to receive an offer for the master’s programme Spatial Engineering at the University of Twente before applying for the ITC Scholarship
Upon receipt of your scholarship application, the selection committee will review your application. If you fully meet and fulfill the minimum requirements for the ITC Scholarship for Spatial Engineering Programme, you application will be registered to for the final selection
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here