Deadline : May 21, 2021
Apply for the University of Vienna LL.M. Scholarship for International Students, Austria. The University of Vienna is the largest research institution in Austria and the largest educational institution: Around 90,000 national and international students are currently enrolled at the University of Vienna. With 178 regular courses, it has the most diverse range of courses in the country. The University of Vienna is also an important institution for further education in Austria.
The University of Vienna scholarship is for special support of an LL.M. degree at the University of Vienna for the tuition fee. This scholarship is funded by the Higher Education Scholarship Foundation for Law Students at the University of Vienna. The grants come from the funds of the University Scholarship Foundation for Students of Rights at the University of Vienna, which are awarded once a year for the coming academic year.
This scholarship is dedicated to incoming students who are applying for an LL.M. course at the University of Vienna. Applicants are required to have acquired a degree in law from a university abroad and posses good academic grades.
If you apply and get selected for this scholarship, you will be eligible for the following benefits
- The funds of the Higher Education Scholarship Foundation for Law Students at the University of Vienna are intended to go towards the student’s tuition fees
- Scholarship grants will be paid out in two installments to the top candidates for Tuition Fees and up to an amount of Euro 10.000.
To be eligible, applicants must fulfill the following criteria
- Applicants from all countries are welcome to apply for the scholarship
- You must have obtained a foreign first law degree from from a University outside Austria
- Candidates must demonstrate outstanding study performance from their previous studies
- Secure admission for an LL.M. course at the university of Vienna
- The application for the scholarship must be made before the start of the LL.M. program.
Applications for the scholarship must be submitted in via email to the specified address. Candidates are advised to fill the application form and also submit the required documents as listed below
- Your fully completed application form to be downloaded from the program website
- The candidate’s CV
- A well written personal statement indicating the applicant’s professional qualifications, career plans, including a statement of reasons for pursuing the planned study project (max. two pages)
- Request a letter of recommendation from a university professor or lecturer
- Proof of necessary language proficiency
- Submit proof of admission to the LL.M. program at the University of Vienna
- You Diploma and Transcripts from your previous academic studies
Submit your application by email to [email protected]
To download the application form, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here