Deadline : May 29, 2020 .
Apply to the University of Westminster Undergraduate Full Scholarship for International Students. The University of Westminster started out 180 years ago as the first polytechnic in London and one of the first in the UK, established to educate the working people of London. Today they continue to build on this reputation, helping students from a variety of backgrounds to realise their full potential.
The University of Westminster offers full undergraduate scholarships to selected international applicants. Before you can apply for a scholarship, you must first apply for and hold an offer on a course at the University of Westminster. Once you hold either a conditional or unconditional offer on a course, you will be provided with a confirmation email/ letter by the admissions office and then you may apply for a scholarship.
Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London. The scholarship will be renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- To be eligible for a scholarship, candidate students :
- You must be an international student from a developing country
- You must demonstrate academic excellence, financial need and development potential
- Equivalent level qualifications; if you are a graduate applying for another undergraduate degree or a Masters graduate you are treated as an ELQ student and are not eligible to apply.
- If you are a graduate applying for another undergraduate degree or a Masters graduate you are treated as an ELQ (Equivalent Level Qualification) student and are not eligible to apply.
- You are eligible IF YOU ARE NOT a citizen of the following countries: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City.
As well as completing the relevant Scholarship application form, you will need to provide the following supporting documentation:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study.
- A reference letter written specifically in support of your scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided as part of your admission application.