Deadline : February 1, 2022
Apply for the Uppsala University Global Scholarship for Foreign Students in Sweden for the academic year 2022. Each year, Uppsala University offers a number of scholarships to eligible prospective fee-paying international students who are applying to a Master’s programme at Uppsala University. The Uppsala University Global Scholarship scholarship are specially dedicated to students from non EU/EEA countries who are applying to one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programmes.
These scholarships are offered for eligible on-campus programmes based in Uppsala or on Gotland, and for programmes mainly taught at Uppsala University. Applicants must first apply for the degree program of their choice via the online platform and will then be considered for the scholarship if and only if you receive admission. Please note that some programs may not be eligible for the scholarship program including Religion in Peace and Conflict, Biology Genetic and Molecular Plant Science, Biology NABiS Nordic Master in Biodiversity and Systematics, Sino-Swedish Master in Computer Science – Software Engineering, or the Joint Nordic Master’s Programme in Environmental Law
If you are selected for this scholarship, you will receive the following benefits
- The Uppsala University Global Scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition fees for studies at Uppsala University.
- This scholarship is for Master’s programmes that start on 30 August 2022 and are offered during the current admission round.
- Please note that the scholarship does not cover living expenses.
Applicants must fulfill the following application conditions if they are to be considered for the scholarship
- Applicants must citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- In order to be considered for the scholarship, you must demonstrate academic excellence and show interest in being in an educational environment.
- You must be applying for a Masters program at Uppsala University in order to be considered for an Uppsala University Global Scholarship
- You Master’s programme at Uppsala University must be chosen as first priority during application for admission
- Please remember to apply for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- All applicants must meet the entry requirements for the Master’s programme that they are applied for.
Please note that the application period for scholarships for prospective students at Uppsala University is from January 18, 2022 to February 1, 2022.
Applicants must submit their applications for admission by the deadline of January 17, 2022 and there after, if admitted will have the opportunity to be considered for the scholarship. Please follow the following guide in order to successfully apply for the scholarship
- You must first submit an application for a Master’s programme at Uppsala University on universityadmissions.se between October, 18 2021 and January 17, 2022.
- During your application, make sure that the programme at Uppsala University must be ranked as your first priority of choice.
- Once you receive admission for your preferred program, the scholarship application form will be available during the scholarship application period 18 January – 1 February 2022 for you to apply
- Remember to submit all supporting documents and submit your application before the deadline
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here