Deadline : June 8, 2023
Apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast. The University is offering up to several scholarships to students who wish to study for an undergraduate programme, for the 2023/24 academic year. This scholarship is offers a 50% reduction on full tuition fees are available to International fee paying applicants.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be an exceptionally talented international students who will be starting your full-time undergraduate studies at Queen’s University Belfast. Please remember that to be considered for the scholarship, you must apply and receive a place to study for your their chosen eligible programme and confirmed Queen’s University Belfast as your FIRM choice by their UCAS deadline.
Queen’s is currently ranked 173 in the world (QS World University Rankings 2020). They also have 14 subjects in the top 200 in the world. Plus, four of those subjects are in the World Top 100 (QS World Rankings by subject 2019).
Queen’s currently has over 2,600 international students from 85 different countries and we’re ranked 22nd in the world for international outlook (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020).
The students selected will receive a comprehensive scholarship.
- You will receive a 50% reduction on your tuition fees paid for all years of a programme, up to a maximum of four years. (Including advanced entry into Year 2 or Year 3).
- You must have applied and received an offer for a place on a full-time eligible undergraduate programme starting in the academic year 2023/24
- At the time of application via the, UCAS application platform, you must have selected the Queen’s University Belfast as your FIRM choice.
- You must be an international student from any country, classified a fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate
- Applicants who are recipients of any other forms of funding including tuition and accommodation may not apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates may apply for the scholarship for any other undergraduate degree programme with the exception of Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology, Theology
Applicants interested in the Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship are advised to follow the steps below, to submit their applications.
- Before you can apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship, you must first apply to study at Queen’s University Belfast, and receive an offer for an eligible degree programme of your choice.
- You must have received your student’s number, as this will be required to complete your scholarship application.
- As part of your application, you will be requested to submit a short 2 minute video. The video should outline why you want to study at Queen’s University Belfast and how you believe your programme of choice will benefit you in your future career aspirations.
- All scholarship applications must be submitted by the deadline of June 8, 2023.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here