Deadline: June 9, 2020
Apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast. Queen’s is currently ranked 173 in the world (QS World University Rankings 2020). They also have 14 subjects in the top 200 in the world. Plus, four of those subjects are in the World Top 100 (QS World Rankings by subject 2019).
Queen’s currently has over 2,600 international students from 85 different countries and we’re ranked 22nd in the world for international outlook (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020).
Two full tuition fee scholarships are available to exceptionally talented international students paying international tuition fee rates who will be starting their full-time undergraduate studies at Queen’s University Belfast in the academic year 2020/21.
The students selected will receive a comprehensive scholarship.
Full tuition fees paid for all years of a programme, up to a maximum of four years. (Including advanced entry into Year 2 or Year 3).
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time eligible undergraduate programme starting in the academic year 2020/21 at the Queen’s University Belfast campus which has been confirmed as their FIRM choice by their UCAS deadline
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount.
- The scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition fees and is awarded each year for up to a maximum of four years.
- The Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate awarded is for entry to Queen’s University Belfast in the autumn semester of the academic year 2020-21 and cannot be used for 2021-22 entry or any other year.
- Students must be self-funded.
- If you are in receipt of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organisation you will not be eligible for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate.
- The following programmes are excluded from eligibility for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship – Undergraduate:
> Undergraduate: Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology, Theology
> ALL Distance Learning programmes, foundation degree programmes and non-standard fee courses, including part-time programmes.
To apply, follow the procedure below
- Before you can apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship, you must first apply to study at Queen’s University Belfast, and receive an offer of a place of study.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 9 June 2020