Deadline : January 8, 2023
Applications are now open for the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme at Oxford University in the United Kingdom. The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme at the University of Oxford aims to train and grow the leaders of tomorrow.
This programme aims to providing outstanding exceptional university graduates and professionals from developing countries and emerging economies, the opportunity to undertake a fully-funded graduate studies, combined with a comprehensive programme of leadership development, long-term mentoring and networking at the University of Oxford.
Under this scholarship programme, the University contributes of 40% of the funds and the other 60% contribution comes from generous donations provided by supporters of the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust.
Scholarships are open for selected Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree course offered different departments at the University of Oxford. Eligible candidates are new prospective students applying to begin their studies in the 2023/24 Academic year.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits through out their stay at the university of Oxford.
- The scholarship will cover 100% of your course fees for your selected degree programme.
- You will also receive a grant to cover your living costs worth at least £17,668.
- These Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course ate the university of Oxford.
- You must be a national of one of the participating developing countries and emerging economies( Please see list here)
- Candidates must be applying to one of the eligible participating courses at the university of Oxford (Please see course list here)
- Applicants should make a commitment to return to their country of ordinary residence once their course has been completed.
- You must be applying for a graduate degree program at the university of Oxford. Please note that students currently at Oxford are not eligible to apply unless they are already Weidenfeld-Hoffmann scholars.
- Must fulfill the entry requirements for a graduate degree at the university of Oxford
- You must be able to demonstrate a connection between your programme of study and your longer-term career objectives, explaining how you see your professional work contributing to the improvement of public life in your country of origin or at a wider regional or international level.
Applicants must submit their applications for admission for one of the eligible courses at the university of Oxford.
In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must select the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme in the University of Oxford Scholarships section of the University’s graduate application form when completing and submitting your application
- Visit the official webpage for the course you are intending to apply for and make sure that you fulfill the admission requirements
- Create a new account and fill up the application form for the course of your choice
- Download the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement form for 2023-24 entry and complete all the relevant information
- Along with other support documents, upload the completed Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement form for 2023-2024 entry and submit your application
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here