Winter Japan Culture Camp 2020 in Osaka, Japan
Deadline: September 15, 2019
Japan Culture Camp by AYFN is a cultural learning program designed to give an understanding on culture and social awareness for participants. This program enables participants to learn about Japanese culture in line with making a friend directly. This program is also an avenue to enhance knowledge and skill to face globalization. This is not student exchange, but youth and cultural exchange program.
This camp will take place in Osaka and Kyoto. Both cities are famous as Cultural city in Japan. Participants in the program will have the unique opportunity to live in Osaka and Kyoto—the historic former capital of Japan, replete with its temples, shrines and traditional gardens. It is our hope that the program will inspire youth to pursue adventurous and productive careers and contribute to the advancement of science.
- Cultural tour activities in Kyoto and Osaka, whereby both cities are well known as the center of Japanese culture.
- Visit many interesting places both in Kyoto or Osaka, e.g : Osaka castle, Gion District in Kyoto (Geisha), Namba district, Arashiyama, and etc.
- Taste authentic Japanese cuisine
- Walk around heritage area of Kyoto.
- Flight ticket from home country (capital city) to Osaka (Japan) return (economy class).
- Accommodation (5D4N) in Osaka, Japan.
- Meal (Breakfast and Lunch)
- Pick up (Kansai International Airport, Osaka)
- All activities indicated on schedule.
- Entrance ticket to tourism spot
- Local transportation (Train and Bus)
- E-Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Program supervision
- In-country 24/7 volunteer support
- In-country administration costs
- Must be 15 – 35 Years old
- All nationalities are welcomed to apply
- Commit to join full program
- Able to adapt new environment easily
- Able to pay the registration fee
- Health physically and mentally
Pay the non refundable selection and registration fee :
- Non member of AYFN : USD 15
- Member of AYFN : USD 10
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit Winter Japan Culture Camp 2020 .