Deadline : October 31, 2019
Experience Korea this coming winter with the AYFN’s Korea Cultural Camp Program. This program is open to students/youth and learners desiring a short-term immersion program in Korean language and Korean culture. Prior knowledge of English is not required for students to participate in this program.
With the goal of increasing foreign students’ understanding of The Republic of South Korea, The AYFN Exchange Academy and local NGO are offering an invaluable Korean learning cultural immersion program. The program combines Korean language training with daily activities and cultural excursions to enhance the Korean experience. It’s open to international students with any level of Korean language ability.
Korean culture learning:
Participants will have a chance to experience the culture by joining cultural activities such as wear Hanbook, eating kimchi , Korea’s dumpling, etc. In addition, participants will also visit places in Seoul where they can experience and learn about history, culture and society of Korea. Seoul tour includes Gyeongbokgung palace, Bukchon Village, etc.
- Flight ticket from home country (capital city) to Seoul (Korea) return (economy class, max USD 600).
- Accommodation (6D5N) in Seoul, South Korea.
- Meal (Breakfast and Lunch)
- Airport pick up (6 January 2020)
- Airport transfer (11 January 2020)
- All activities indicated on schedule (Korean language and culture, cultural tour, Adventure tour to Nami island)
- Entrance ticket to tourism spot
- Local transportation (Train and Bus)
- E-Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Program supervision
- In-country administration costs
- The applicants of Winter Korea Culture Camp 2020 should meet the criteria as follow:
- Must be 15 – 35 Years old
- All nationalities are welcomed to apply
- Commit to join full program
- Able to adapt new environment easily
- Able to pay the application (selection) fee
- Health physically and mentally
- Step 1 : Prepare these documents ( All documents must be in English) : Copy of passport/National ID, Curriculum Vittae, Motivation letter, Certificates of achievement
- Step 2: Pay the non refundable registration and selection fee in amount of USD 7 (Member of AYFN/Alumni) and USD 15 (Non member)
- Step 3: Please fill the application form here
- Deadline of application : 31 October 2019
- First round selection announcement : 10 November 2019
- 2nd round selection : personal video making, 3rd round selection : Online Interview by Skype
- Final announcement : 25 November 2019
To Apply, Click here